Crossover Sports is a local sports and recreation organization that is based at Sharon Church in McDonough, GA. Our operations are run completely in-house, allowing us to customize our offerings to the needs of those we serve.
We offer healthy competition within a variety of sports in a healthy atmosphere that develops players not only as players, but also as followers of Christ and leaders in our community. We seek to demonstrate our love for Christ in the way we serve others and the way we view and participate in sports. For more information about our different sports ministries, you can contact Dwayne McClelland, Recreation Director or Kyle McClendon, Assistant Recreation Director.
To participate in any of our sports you must register online at playcrossover.org.
Click on the big banner on the main page, then select the specific sport you wish to register for. First time registrants will need to create an account.
For specific information about the programs we offer, please visit playcrossover.org.
- Grades K-5 thru 8th grade CO-ED
- Registration is now open
- Price is $105.00 before 8-23 (On 8-23 price goes to $125 for late fee)
- Evaluations are: Monday 8-17 6pm to 8pm, and Saturday 8-22 9:00am to 11:00am
- Late Evaluation on Tuesday 8-25 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Practices begin in September with games beginning in early October.
HIGH SCHOOL TEAM DIVISION - details to come soon.
- Grades K-5 through 6th grade CO-ED
- Registration opens in December
- Evaluations are in January
- Practices begin in February
- Games start in March and run through April
Please register online at playcrossover.org.
WINTER BASKETBALL LEAGUE/CHEERLEADING
- Grades K-5 through 4th grade are CO-ED
- Grades 5th through 8th grade boys and girls are in separate divisions.
- Girls aged K-4 through 4th grade
BASKETBALL AND CHEERLEADING
- Registration opens in September
- Evaluations are in October
- Practices start in November
- Games start in December and run through early February
SPRING BASKETBALL TOURNAMENTS
These tournaments are offered for Middle School boys and High School boys in 9th through 12th grade. This program is more competitive and serves as an alternative to AAU programs, while allowing for inexperienced players to participate and grow.
- Registration opens in January
- Evaluations in January and February
- Practices start in March
- Games are tournament style and are played in late April and Early May
VBS SPORTS CAMP
Sharon’s VBS & Crossover sports have partnered to offer a sports camp! The camp will be held June 15th through June 19th from noon - 3 pm (directly following VBS). Activities will include fundamental and skill training in basketball, flag football and soccer, as well as wacky games such as blacklight dodgeball & kickball. Participants will also enjoy a water day! The cost for the program is $100 and includes lunch and a t-shirt. Please register online at playcrossover.org.
Registration will open in April.