Crossover Sports is a local sports and recreation organization that is based at Sharon Church in McDonough, GA. Our operations are run completely in-house, allowing us to customize our offerings to the needs of those we serve.
We offer healthy competition within a variety of sports in a healthy atmosphere that develops players not only as players, but also as followers of Christ and leaders in our community. We seek to demonstrate our love for Christ in the way we serve others and the way we view and participate in sports. For more information about our different sports ministries, you can contact Dwayne McClelland, Recreation Director or Kyle McClendon, Assistant Recreation Director.
To participate in any of our sports you must register online at playcrossover.org.
Click on the big banner on the main page, then select the specific sport you wish to register for. First time registrants will need to create an account.
For specific information about the programs we offer, please visit playcrossover.org.
- Grades K-5 thru 8th grade CO-ED
- The 2020 season is complete. Please check back in the summer of 2021 for info on our next season..
- Price is $105.00
- Evaluations are:
- Late Evaluation
HIGH SCHOOL TEAM DIVISION - details to come soon.
- Grades K-5 through 6th grade CO-ED
- Price is $105.00
- Registration is now open
- Evaluations December 5th and 12th 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Late Evaluation December 19th 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (Price is $125 for registering after Decemner 12th)
- Practices begin in January
- Games run from February through March
Please register online at playcrossover.org.
- Grades K-5 through 4th grade are CO-ED
- Grades 5th through 8th grade boys and girls are in separate divisions.
- Girls aged K-4 through 4th grade
BASKETBALL AND CHEERLEADING
- Registration opens in December of 2020
- Price is $110.00
- Evaluations are in January/ February
- Practices start in February
- Games start in March and run through May
SPRING BASKETBALL TOURNAMENTS
These tournaments are offered for Middle School boys and High School boys in 9th through 12th grade. This program is more competitive and serves as an alternative to AAU programs, while allowing for inexperienced players to participate and grow.
- Registration opens TBA
- Evaluations TBA
- Practices TBA
- Games are tournament style and are played TBA
VBS SPORTS CAMP
Sharon’s VBS & Crossover sports have partnered to offer a sports camp! The camp will be held in June, exact dates tba(directly following VBS). Activities will include fundamental and skill training in basketball, flag football and soccer, as well as wacky games such as blacklight dodgeball & kickball. Participants will also enjoy a water day! The cost for the program is $100 and includes lunch and a t-shirt. Please register online at playcrossover.org.
Registration will open in April.